1. Chithra,V.S., Nagendra, S.M.S., 2018. A review of scientific evidence on indoor air of school building: pollutants, sources, health effects and management. Asian Journal of Atmospheric Environment 12, 2, 87-108.
2. Chithra,V.S., Nagendra, S.M.S., 2018. Source Identification of Indoor Particulate Matter and Health Risk Assessment in School Children. Journal of Hazardous, Toxic, and Radioactive Waste 22, 2, 04018002. (ASCE)
3. Krishna J. U., Athira V., Deeshma D., Athira S. B., Chithra,V.S. Municipal solid waste management plan for Kochi city. International Conference on Advances in Engineering and Technology (ICAET-2018), Sri Vellappally Natesan College of Engineering, 20 April, 2018.
4. Nagendra, S.M.S., Diya, M., Chithra,V.S., Menon, J.S., Peter A.E., 2016. Characteristics of air pollutants at near and far field regions of a national highway located at an industrial complex. Transportation Research Part D 48, 1-13. (Elsevier)
5. Sreedevi, B., Arya, D., Sethulekshmi, R., Subi, M.B., Chithra,V.S. Water Quality Assessment in Ashtamudi Lake, A Tropical Estuary in South India. “12th Kerala Environment Congress (KEC 2016)”, Thiruvananthapuram, 29-30 November 2016.
6. Chithra,V.S., Nagendra, S.M.S., Simulation of Indoor Air Quality of a Classroom using Computational Fluid Dynamics. AOGS 12th Annual Meeting (AOGS2015) Singapore, 2 - 7 August 2015.
7. Chithra,V.S., Nagendra, S.M.S., 2014. The effect of outdoor air on PM10, PM2.5 and PM1 concentrations in a naturally ventilated classroom. Urban Climate 10, 77-91. (Elsevier)
8. Chithra,V.S., Nagendra, S.M.S., 2014. Characterizing and predicting coarse and fine particulates in classrooms located close to an urban roadway. Journal of the Air & Waste Management Association 64, 945-956. (Taylor & Francis)
9. Chithra,V.S., Nagendra, S.M.S., 2014. Particulate Matter Mass and Number Concentrations inside a Naturally Ventilated School Building Located Adjacent to an Urban Roadway. Journal of The Institution of Engineers (India): Series A. 95(3), 143-149. (Springer)
10. Chithra,V.S., Nagendra, S.M.S. Seasonal trends of indoor Particulate matter concentrations in a naturally ventilated school building. “22nd International Conference on Modelling, Monitoring and Management of Air Pollution” Opatija, Croatia 7 - 9 July 2014.
11. Chithra,V.S., Nagendra, S.M.S. Children Exposure to Size Segregated Particulate Matter in Naturally Ventilated School Buildings. Symposium cum workshop on “Air Pollution induced health risk assessment software & demonstration”, NEERI, Nagpur, 6-7 August, 2014.
12. Chithra,V.S., Nagendra, S.M.S., 2013. Chemical and morphological characteristics of indoor and outdoor particulate matter in an urban environment. Atmospheric Environment 77, 579-587. (Elsevier)
13. Chithra,V.S., Nagendra, S.M.S. An Indoor Air Quality Monitoring Protocol for Naturally Ventilated Buildings. International conference on “Air Quality Measurement Methods and Technology” Sacramento, CA, USA 19–21 November 2013.
14. Chithra,V.S., Nagendra S.M.S., Impact of Traffic Emissions on Indoor Air Quality of a Naturally Ventilated School Building, International Conference on “Advances in Building Sciences”, 13-16 February, 2013, IIT Madras, Chennai, India.
15. Chithra,V.S., Nagendra, S.M.S. Children exposure to particulate matter and bioaerosols in school building. 3rd National Conference on Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (NCRAC-2013), IIT Madras, Chennai, 12-14 December 2013.
16. Chithra,V.S., Nagendra, S.M.S., 2012. Indoor air quality investigations in a naturally ventilated school building located close to an urban roadway in Chennai, India. Building and Environment 54, 159-167. (Elsevier)
17. Nagendra S., Khare, M., Gulia, S., Vijay, P., Chithra,V.S., Bell, M, Namdeo A. Application of ADMS and AERMOD models to study the dispersion of vehicular pollutants in urban areas of India and the United Kingdom. “20th International Conference on Modelling, Monitoring and Management of Air Pollution” A Coruña, Spain 16 - 18 May 2012.
18. Rohit, J., Chithra,V.S., Kishore Kumar, M., Nagendra,. S.M.S, Shivanandan, R. Influence of traffic on indoor air quality of naturally and mechanically ventilated building located near an urban roadway. National Conference on “Urban Mobility - Challenges, Solutions and Prospects”, IIT Madras, Chennai, 13-14 July 2012.
19. Chithra,V.S., Nagendra, S.M.S. Analysis and interpretation of indoor PM10, PM2.5 and PM1 mass concentrations in a naturally ventilated school building, National Conference on “Refrigeration and Air Conditioning” (NCRAC-2011) IIT Madras, Chennai, 7-9 July 2011.
20. Chithra,V.S., Rajini C.H., Nagendra, S.M.S. Prediction of indoor air quality in school building using RISK model. National conference on “Infrastructure, sustainable transportation and urban planning” (CISTUP 2010), IISc Bangalore, 18-20, October 2010.
21. Mohanty, P., Chithra,V.S., Nagendra, S.M.S. Source apportionment of PM10 and PM2.5 concentrations at an urban roadway in Chennai city, 97th “Indian Science Congress”, Thiruvananthapuram, 3-7 January 2010.