Prof. Fini Fathima
Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Area of Specialization
Deregulated Power System
Traction supply systems
Date of Joining
M.Tech (Power Electronics & Power Systems)
B.Tech (Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
Teaching: 8 Years 3 Months
Industry: 1 year
Duties & Responsibilities
- Dept. cordinator & Member of Website Development cell.
- Cheif Faculty Advisor - 2019-2023 Batch
- Faculty in charge of Electrical workshop
- Member of Central Computing Committee ( 2015 onwards).
- Head of Criteria V, NAAC Accreditation
- Dept. cordinator of time table (2012-13, 17-18, 19-20)
- Cordinator of NCREEE'19
- Center Head of MOSCESE 2019 - Rajakkad
- Member of Executive committe for Thandava'19 and Swastika'19
- Core Committee Member of Graduation Ceremony
- Life time member of Energy Conservetion Society, ECS.
- Associate Member of Institution of Engineers India , IEI.
- Staff in Charge of EGNIZITA, Association of Electrical and Electronics Engineering(2014-17)
- Coordinator of NCRTE’12, National Conference on Recent Trends in Electrical Engineering, 2013
- Harmonic analysis on various traction transformers in co-phase traction system, Ain Shams Engineering Journal, 2016
- Prediction of market power using SVM as regressor under deregulated electricity market, Proceedings of Fifth International Conference on Soft Computing for Problem Solving, 2016
- Application of Cubic Spline Interpolation in estimating Market power under deregulated electricity market, TENCON 2015-2015 IEEE Region 10 Conference, 2015
- Power quality studies in the electrification of Railway Lines , Proceedings of International Conference on Recent Advancements in Electrical, Electronics and Control Engineering(IConRAEeCE ‘11), Mepco Schlenk Engg. College.
- Improvement of Power Quality in Co-Phase Traction System, Proceedings of NCVPS’12 MET’S School of Engineering,
- Power Quality in Traction,Proceedings of 12th National Conference on Technological Trends, College of Engineering Trivandrum(NCTT)
- Power Quality Studies in Railway Traction System,Proceedings of nd National Conference on Emerging Trends in Power systems and Energy management,St. Joseph’s College of Engineering & Technology, Palai.
- Associate Member, Institution of Engineers India , IEI
- Life time member, Energy Conservetion Society, ECS
- Deregulated Power System
- Reactive Power Management
- Electricity Market
- Electric Traction System
- Power Quality
- Awarded appreciation letter for achieving top position for EE 203 - AEC, 2017
- Cash award of Rs. 6000/- for 100% results in MG University
- Consistently high pass percentage
- 95% - HS 300 (S6 CSE), 2019
- 98% - BE 103 (S1 CSE), 2018
- 92% - BE 103 (S1 ECE), 2018
- 69% - EE 203 (S3, EEE), 2017 - State Rank 9
- 100% - EE 010 402 - SGP, 2016
- 100% results - EE 010 402 - SGP, 2014
- 100% results - EE 010 402 - SGP, 2012