The Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering was started in 2002 with an annual intake of 60 students. The Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering is stuffed by the right proportion of senior and experienced professors on one hand and young and vibrant juniors on other, fathom the alerting needs of society through research projects and industry institute interaction. The majority of the department's graduates are employed in electronic, communication, computer, power, oil & petro-chemical and consulting industries.
Excellent lab facilities are provided to familiarize all the necessary equipment and tools are familiarized in a detailed manner under this stream. Regular seminars and industry interaction programmes organized by the department helps the students to have a better idea regarding the modern technological trends and developments. The committed faculty and staff are fully geared up to deliver the best electrical engineers with core technical knowledge as well as professional skill, by offering value added educational experience through quality instructions.
Hence the primary objective of this department is to deliver the best electrical engineers emphasizing their role in research, design, implement and improvement of electrical systems, with an acuity in issues including teamwork, leadership, safety, ethics, service, economics etc. in professional organizations.
- Well-equipped laboratories with meticulously planned layout and demonstration boards to impart practical experience
- Consistently top performance in university examinations
- Strong industry interface with leading companies.
- Active students IEEE, IEEE - PES, IEI, ISTE chapters and Electrical Association help students for extra learning.
- Activity oriented clubs – E-learning, Energy Conservation and Design club.
- Empowering students and professionals with regular workshops and conferences.
- Placements offered in core industries in India and abroad.
- Social commitment - Evolving appropriate sustainable technologies for rural needs
The Department Newsletter, December 2018 is published
Click here to view Newsletter Dec-2018