Vision & Mission
“Molding electronics engineers with adaptability to changing technological world with professional competence to benefit society”.
- Provide theoretical and practical knowledge through quality education and life skill training to make competent graduates with leadership and social commitments.
- To establish state-of-the art laboratories to facilitate research and innovation.
- To continuously upgrade the knowledge and skills of faculty and to incorporate the latest advancements.
- To engage the students in research through investigation and critical thinking with awareness of societal and ecological considerations.
- To inculcate effective communication skills, ethical practices and professional skills to work in a collaborative environment.