Mechanical Engineering, being one of the major strings in the engineering portfolio is involved in the design, study, development and construction enclosing almost all physical devices and stems. With an experience spanning more than 10 years, the institute exposes the candidate to most of the engineering scenarios through state of the art laboratory facilities (such as technical systems lab, CAD CAM lab with CNC machine, etc) equipped with qualified personnel.
- Department aims at enhancing employability skills of students
- Faculty expertise in all divisions of Mechanical Engineering
- Training for students in Pro - E, CATIA, Primavera, SolidEdge, ANSYS FLUENT, AUTOCAD, Abaqus
- Promote the usage of open source software like Deform, Labview, OpenFOAM, ParaView, and CFX in projects
- Technical cell to promote innovative ideas and projects
- State of the art lab facilities like CNC Turning Lathe, CAD/CAM lab etc.
- Mechanical gallery displaying all engine cut sections, acessories and models
- Mechanical engineering association initiates activities for overall development of students