The institution provides various efficient and effective welfare measures for the teaching, non-teaching and office staff. The major staff welfare measures are given below:
- Medical Insurance for staff
Institution is providing Medical Insuarance for all the staff members of the college including teaching, non-teacing, adminisrative, office and supporting staffs.
- Co-operative society
Institution is providing medical insurance for all the staff members of the college including teaching, non-teaching, administrative, office and supporting staff
- Providing Bachelor Staff Quarters with free accommodation
Accommodation for individual staff members are provided by the institution within the campus at free of cost. All the facilities such as electricity, water, WiFi etc. are also provided within the bachelor staff quarters at free of cost.
- Family quarters are provided with subsidized charge.
Institution provides family quarters to the eligible teaching and non-teaching staff at significantly subsidized charge. This service aids married staff with ease of managing work and family.
- Self-appraisal system for promotion and other benefits.
Self-appraisal form is collected from each staff every year which contain the contributions of staff to college and also with respect to their own improvements. Based on these the promotions and other benefits are provided.
- Incentives for publication of papers/research articles in SCI/SCOPUS indexed journals
Incentives are provided for publication of papers/research articles in SCI/SCOPUS indexed journalsRewards for excellent pass percentages
- Rewards for excellent pass percentages
Faculties are appreciated for their excellent pass percentages in university exams. Appreciation certificates are provided.
- Festival Bonus
Additional incentives are provided to all staff every year with regards to major regional festival
- EPF and ESI for non-teaching staff
- Financial assistance to meet emergency medical expenses of staff and family members
- Advance salary in case of emergency situation
- Provide maternity leave with allowance
- 30 days’ vacation leave for faculty members
- Provision of college vehicle for medical emergency
- Sick room with a dedicated staff nurse
- Resident tutors are provided with free accommodation and food with subsidized charge
- Provides transportation facilities with subsidized charge
- Support for education of the children of staff in the group institutions
- Flexible attendance system for staff with biometric system
- Dedicated cabins and Wi-Fi facilities to perform duties effectively
- Recreational facilities like badminton, basketball, table tennis, football and cricket with financial support.
- Environment friendly atmosphere
- Staff club with financial aid for annual activities