ISTE- Student Chapter: KE-73
ISTE Students was formed in 2016. The Chapter has been organizing many activities under the ISTE Banner for the benefit of the members. Right from its inception, the chapter focused on:
- Providing training to the students to become "Master Students".
- Encouraging innovation and excellence in students through various means.
- Promoting better career development opportunities and services for students.
- Arranging expert lectures.
- Enhancing the self-confidence and self-esteem of students.
- Conducting various competitions within the college to enhance the competency and presentation skills of students.
- Arranging workshops on IoT and LiFi.
Aim and Objectives
- To adjust curriculum and educational processes to changing conditions.
- To cultivate fraternal spirit amongst teachers, administrators, industrialists and professionals.
- To develop effective teachers and educational administrators
- To enhance professional ideals & standards.
'Be Positive' – An Invited Talk
Students welfare & ISTE, MBCCET organized a seminar on ‘Be Positive’ for the students on 20th January 2018 at PTA Seminar Hall (1.30 pm – 3.25 pm). The session was handled by Prof. Babu Sankar S (Assist. Prof/ ME, St. Joseph College of Engineering, Palai).
IoT – A Two-Day Workshop
ISTE Student Chapter of MBCCET organized a two-day workshop on March 17th and 18th 2018 on the topic “Internet of Things”. Mr. Shyam Pradeep Tech Lead, Infsory Tech Labs Pvt Ltd was the resource person for the workshop.