Indian Concrete Institute (ICI) is one of the leading professional bodies in India, catering to the professional needs of individuals and organizations involved in concrete. It is a non-profit organization, dedicated to the cause of disseminating knowledge on concrete, to promote concrete technology and construction and to address the research needs of concrete. ICI MBCCET Student Chapter was started in the year 2016 for the nurturing of budding civil engineering professionals.
Benefits of ICI Students Chapter
- Concessional delegate fee for participation in ICI events, to get updated on the latest technology & practices in concrete industry.
- ICI events provide unique opportunity to listen to, and to interact with experts from within the country and abroad
- Access to Job Portal & E-learning Portal.
- Concessional rates for publications of ICI.
- Support to conduct training programmes, workshops, conferences, site visits etc.
- Support in calling professionals in civil engineering for delivering guest lectures, on topics of interest.
- "ICI-Update" a monthly e-bulletin from ICI, to keep abreast of the happenings in ICI and to know the forthcoming events.
- Opportunity to participate in ICI conducted competitions like ICI FEST, which is a zonal meet of Students Chapters.
- Waiver of entrance fee to become Life Member of ICI, after graduation.
- Access to ICI Archives, which is a collection of valuable technical papers.
- Access to ICI reference library.