Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
The Parent Teacher Association (PTA) at MBC forms a strong partnership between parents and teachers as well as providing a common platform for purposeful interaction between the parents and teachers on the best ways in ensuring quality teaching and learning for the students thereby facilitating the proper and holistic education of the students.
• To work for the welfare of the students and the institution and to offer constructive suggestions for the smooth and successful functioning of the college.
• To promote better participation of the parents in the various programmes of the college and to establish better liaison with teachers with a view to academic excellence.
• To assist in providing high quality academic knowledge and training in Engineering and Technology which is in tune with International standards in the Technological Arena.
• To harness efforts and ideas to develop civic sense, social responsibility, better character and personality in the students.
• To work assiduously to promote the prestige and good name of the College.
• To promote extra-curricular and cultural activities in the College, ensuring that all the activities of the Association shall be charitable in nature without involving any profit.
• To institute scholarship awards, prizes, medals etc. to benefit students showing high proficiency in their academics and extra-curricular activities.
• To formulate and implement specific action plans to the attainment of the above objectives.