Women’s cell in MBCCET is aimed to equip and empower women.
Women's Cell Co-ordinator: Prof. Annie Chacko (HEAD OF DEPARTMENT/CSE)
Prof. Prathiba Philip (Asst. Prof, Dept. of Science and Humanities)
Aim and Objectives
- To enhance self-esteem and self-confidence among women students and staff.
- To foster decision making ability.
- To increase awareness of women related social issues, health, employment and gender related matters.
- To realize role of women in building up of a healthy society.
- Organizing special lectures by women achievers and interaction with students.
- Workshops related to self-employment of girl students.