M. Tech Admissions
The eligibility for all M.Tech branches admission is:
- The candidates shall be an Indian National.
- The candidates should have studied the Graduate course in an institution approved by the AICTE/Deemed Universities.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the Engineering Degree examination. For SC/ST candidates a pass in the Engineering Degree course is sufficient. For SEBC/OBC students, a minimum of 54% aggregate marks in the Engineering Degree examination is mandatory.
- Candidates, who have passed AMIE / AMIETE Examinations and satisfying the following conditions, are eligible for admission.
- They must have valid GATE score.
- A minimum of 55% marks for section B in AMIE/AMIETE examination along with a minimum three years of Professional experience in the field of Specialization after acquiring the qualifying degree.
- Candidates who have appeared for the final semester examination can also apply, provided he/she has passed all the subjects up to and including the 6th semester exam (8th semester for B.Arch students). Selection of such candidates shall be subject to the production of qualifying degree -satisfying clauses V (a) to (d) as applicable on or before September 30, 2017.
- Admission shall normally be restricted to those with valid GATE score. However, this stipulation is relaxed in the case of Sponsored candidates.
- In case seats remain vacant due to lack of candidates with valid GATE score, candidates from Kerala State without valid GATE score will be considered against such vacancies. If seats are still remaining vacant, candidates from other states will be considered for admission.
Candidates must submit properly filled out application form. Candidates may aquire the application form from the College Office, Peermade or from the Administrative Office, Catholicate Palace, Devalokam, Kottayam at Rs.300/-. Application forms can be downloaded from this site also. Downloaded application forms can be submitted along with a DD of Rs.300 /- in favour of MBC College of Engineering & Technology payable at State Bank of Travancore, Kottayam Branch
B Tech Admissions 2018 Fee Structure
|CATEGORY (YEAR WISE)||ME, CE, CS||ECE, EE|
|Tuition Fee (Payment mode)* (Per Year)||Rs.35,000/-||Rs.35,000/-|
|Special Fee * (Yearly)||Rs.5,000/-||Rs.5,000/-|
|*University Fees - As per KTU norms.
|MBC Alumni||ME, CE, CS||ECE, EE|